Wardrobe Locker, Unassembled, One Tier, 12" Overall Width
- Item# 4W253
- Mfr. Model# STK-121872-1 GRAY
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# F0411
- UNSPSC# 56101520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wardrobe Locker
- Locker Door Type Louvered
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- Locker Configuration (1) Wide, (1) Opening
- Tier One
- Hooks per Opening Coat Rod and 3 One Prong Hooks
- Opening Width 9-5/8"
- Opening Depth 16-7/8"
- Opening Height 69-7/8"
- Overall Width 12"
- Overall Depth 18"
- Overall Height 78"
- Color Gray
- Material Steel
- Finish Powder Coated
- Legs Included
- Handle Type Kick Proof
- Includes Coat Rod/Hat Shelf and I.D. Plate
- Green Certification or Other Recognition SCS Indoor Advantage Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is SCS Indoor Advantage Certified.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.