Sand Box Locker, (3) Wide, (6) Tier , Openings: 18, 36" W X 12" D X 78" H
- Item # 8DXK3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CBL6-121212-3 SAND
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E2292
- UNSPSC # 56101520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Box Lockers Box Locker
- Locker Door Type Clearview
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Locker Configuration (3) Wide, (6) Tier
- Number of Openings 18
- Opening Width 9-5/8"
- Opening Depth 10-7/8"
- Opening Height 10-5/8"
- Overall Width 36"
- Overall Depth 12"
- Overall Height 78"
- Color Sand
- Locker Material Steel
- Finish Powder Coated
- Legs Included Yes
- Locker Handle Type Pull
- Locker Lock Type Accommodates Built-In Lock or Padlock
- Includes I.D. Plate
- Locker Color Family Beiges/Whites
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Green Certification or Other Recognition SCS Indoor Advantage Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is SCS Indoor Advantage Certified.
Item # 9DU33TENNSCO
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.