Freestanding Closed Metal Shelving, 48"W x 24"D x 78" Load Cap., 6 Shelves, Putty
- Item # 39FT55
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # JO2478SUPY
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 56101530
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Shelving Metal Shelving
- Shelving Type Freestanding
- Shelving Style Closed
- Shelving Strength Rating Commercial
- Shelving Gauge 20
- Overall Width 48"
- Overall Depth 24"
- Overall Height 78"
- Shelving Frame Material Steel
- Shelving Material Steel
- No. of Shelves 6
- Shelf Capacity 400 lb.
- Color Putty
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Shelving Post Gauge 20
- Finish - Shelving and Racks Powder Coated
- Standards SCS, ANSI/BIFMA
- Includes (4) Adjustable Shelves, Bottom
- Shelf Style Solid
- Number of Drawers 0
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Green Certification or Other Recognition SCS Indoor Advantage Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is SCS Indoor Advantage Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.