Commercial Storage Cabinet, Sand, 78" H X 48" W X 18" D, Assembled
- Item # 39FT32
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # JO1878SUCSD
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 56101530
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Storage Cabinet
- Cabinet Style Combination Wardrobe
- Cabinet Strength Rating Commercial
- Cabinet Door Type Open Face Cabinet
- Cabinet Color Sand
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Gauge 20
- Height of Cabinet 78"
- Width of Cabinet 48"
- Depth of Cabinet 18"
- Number of Doors 0
- Number of Drawers 0
- Material Steel
- Finish Powder Coated
- Shelf Capacity 400 lb.
- Locking Cabinet No
- Standards SCS, ANSI/BIFMA
- Includes Full Top Shelf, (4) Adjustable Half Shelves, Coat Rod
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Green Certification or Other Recognition SCS Indoor Advantage Certified
- Casters Included No
- Cabinet Height Range Full Height
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is SCS Indoor Advantage Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.