Weldable Primer,Aluminized Aerosol
- Item # 31MF04
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 24104
- Catalog Page # 2425
- UNSPSC # 23171511
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Aerosol Weldable Primer
- Type Bloxide - Aluminized Aerosol
- Characteristics Rust-Preventative, Unique Formula That Can Be Applied to Wide Range of Metals Preventing The Formation of Rust and Corrosion During Extended Periods of Storage, Eliminates The Need to Clean Metal Surfaces Before Welding Due to Its Enhanced Corrosion Preventative Features, Improves Weld Quality After Application, Resulting In X-Ray Quality Welds, Temperature Resistant to 800 Degrees F (427 Degrees C)
- Application Spray Primer On Surface Prior to Storage, Due to Its Unique Formula Which Provides An Aluminized Finish, Bloxide Eliminates The Need to Clean Metal Surfaces Before Welding and Provides The Ability to Strike Welding Arc Without Removal
- Function Primer for Paints and Coatings, Ideal for Extended Periods of Outside Steel Storage Including Marine and Offshore Metal Fabrication
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.