Temperature Indicator 700 deg. F,Liquid
- Item # 31ME99
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 24422
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171523
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temperature Indicator 700 Degrees F
- Type Liquid
- Characteristics Quick, Easy and Cost-Effective Method to Verify The Achievement of A Specific Temperature On A Wide Range of Surfaces
- Application When Applied to Surface, Tempilaq Dries and Forms A Dull and Opaque Film, The Film Liquefies When Heat is Applied to The Surface When The Rated Temperature is Reached, As The Surface Cools, The Mark Re-Solidifies to Leave A Distinctly Different Mark, Confirming The Target Temperature Has Been Achieved
- Function For Thermal Mapping On Multiple Surfaces, Calibrating Brake Calipers, Wave Soldering PC Boards, Dielectric Heat Sealing, Post-Forming Plastic Laminate, Annealing Polished Metal Surfaces, Calibrating Industrial Ovens
- Includes Brush-In-Cap for Easy Application in 2 oz. Bottle
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.