Line Volt Mechanical Tstat for Mechanical Conductive Temp Control for Flat Surfaces, Process Heating
- Item# 4TCZ4
- Mfr. Model# TEB34000
- Catalog Page# 3807
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPST
- Switch Action Open on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 400 Degrees to 570 Degrees F
- Height 13/16"
- Width 5/8"
- Overall Length 2-3/4"
- Temp. Sensitivity +/- 5 Degrees F
- Sensor Type Bonded Bi-Metal Strip
- Features The Heat Sensitive Base Plate of the Thermostat Must be Mounted in Full Contact with the Heated Surface, Endurance 100, 000 Cycles
- Color Silver
- Application Mechanical Conductive Temp Control for Flat Surfaces, Process Heating
- Enclosure Type Stainless Steel
- Voltage Range 120 to 240VAC
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 13.75A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC 7.93A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 6.87A
- Includes #6-32 Screws for Wiring to Unit
- Standards cUR
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.