22 AWG PTFE High Temperature Lead Wire, Silver Plated Copper, 300VAC, Red, 100 ft.
- Item# 3GRL7
- Mfr. Model# LDWR-1055
- Catalog Page# 309
- UNSPSC# 39121435
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item High Temperature Lead Wire
- Wire Gauge 22 AWG
- Conductor Material Silver Plated Copper
- Max. Amps 9.6 At Ambient Temp of 104 Degrees F/40 Degrees C
- Spool Length 100 ft.
- Voltage 300VAC
- Cable Type PTFE
- Max. Temp. (C) 200 Degrees
- Max. Temp. (F) 392 Degrees
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.056"
- Jacket Color Red
- Insulation PTFE Insulation Extruded Over Conductor
- Stranding 19 x 34
- Standards UL1180, CSA AWM Class 1 Group A/B FT-1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.