12 AWG MG High Temperature Lead Wire, Nickel Clad Copper, 600VAC, Natural, 250 ft.
- Item# 3GRK5
- Mfr. Model# LDWR-1044
- Catalog Page# 309
- UNSPSC# 39121435
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item High Temperature Lead Wire
- Wire Gauge 12 AWG
- Conductor Material Nickel Clad Copper
- Max. Amps 56 At Ambient Temp of 104 Degrees F/40 Degrees C
- Spool Length 250 ft.
- Voltage 600VAC
- Cable Type MG
- Max. Temp. (C) 450 Degrees
- Max. Temp. (F) 842 Degrees
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.166"
- Jacket Color Natural
- Insulation Mica Insulation with Fiberglass Over-Braid
- Stranding 65 x 30
- Standards UL 5335/5107, CSA AWM Class 1 Group A/B FT-1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2KE39TEMPCO
Price $282.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.