100 ft., 600VAC High Temperature Lead Wire with TGGT Cable Type and 12 AWG Wire Size, Natural
- Item# 2KE44
- Mfr. Model# LDWR-1023
- Catalog Page# 243
- UNSPSC# 26121543
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item High Temperature Lead Wire
- Wire Size - Wire and Cable 12 AWG
- Cable Type - Wire and Cable TGGT
- Insulation Material - Wire and Cable Fiberglass, PTFE
- Jacket Color Natural
- Conductor Material Nickel Plated Copper
- Max. Amps 54 At Ambient Temp of 104 Degrees F/40 Degrees C
- Spool Length 100 ft.
- Voltage 600VAC
- Max. Temp. (C) 250 Degrees
- Max. Temp. (F) 482 Degrees
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.136"
- Stranding 65 x 30
- Standards UL 5256, CSA AWM Class 1 Group A/B
- Wire and Cable Item High Temperature Lead Wire
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.