12 AWG TGGT High Temperature Lead Wire, Nickel Plated Copper, 600VAC, Natural, 100 ft.
- Item# 2KE44
- Mfr. Model# LDWR-1023
- Catalog Page# 309
- UNSPSC# 26121543
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item High Temperature Lead Wire
- Wire Gauge 12 AWG
- Conductor Material Nickel Plated Copper
- Max. Amps 54 At Ambient Temp of 104 Degrees F/40 Degrees C
- Spool Length 100 ft.
- Voltage 600VAC
- Cable Type TGGT
- Max. Temp. (C) 250 Degrees
- Max. Temp. (F) 482 Degrees
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.136"
- Jacket Color Natural
- Insulation PTFE Tape Insulation with (2) Layers of Fiberglass Insulation Covered By PTFE Treated Fiberglass Over-Braid
- Stranding 65 x 30
- Standards UL 5256, CSA AWM Class 1 Group A/B
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.