100 ft., 600VAC High Temperature Lead Wire with MG Cable Type and 14 AWG Wire Size, Natural
- Item # 2KE38
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LDWR-1013
- Catalog Page # 231
- UNSPSC # 26121543
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item High Temperature Lead Wire
- Wire Size - Wire and Cable 14 AWG
- Cable Type - Wire and Cable MG
- Insulation Material - Wire and Cable Fiberglass, Mica
- Jacket Color Natural
- Conductor Material Nickel Clad Copper
- Max. Amps 56 At Ambient Temp of 104 Degrees F/40 Degrees C
- Spool Length 100 ft.
- Voltage 600VAC
- Max. Temp. (C) 450 Degrees
- Max. Temp. (F) 842 Degrees
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.143"
- Stranding 41 x 30
- Standards UL 5335/5107, CSA AWM Class 1 Group A/B FT-1
- Wire and Cable Item High Temperature Lead Wire
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.