Rotary, Adjustable Roller Lever Heavy Duty Limit Switch; Location: Side, Contact Form: 1NC/1NO, CW,
- Item # 4B811
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XCKJ10541H7
- Catalog Page # 269
- UNSPSC # 39121509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Limit Switch Style Heavy Duty Limit Switch
- Basic Actuator Style - Limit Switch Rotary
- Actuator Style - Limit Switch Rotary, Adjustable Roller Lever
- Actuator Location - Limit Switch Side
- Item Heavy Duty Limit Switch
- AC Contact Rating - Limit Switch 10A @ 240V
- DC Contact Rating - Limit Switch 10A @ 240V
- Contact Form- Switches 1NC/1NO
- Actuator Length - Limit Switch 1.57" to 3.35"
- Body Height - Limit Switch 4.01"
- Body Width - Limit Switch 1.57"
- Body Depth - Limit Switch 2.36"
- Boot Sealed Actuator - Limit Switch No
- Threaded for Panel Mounting - Limit Switch No
- Body Style - Limit Switch Standard
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 4, 12, 13
- Wiring Entry 1/2" NPT
- Electrical Connection Screw Terminals
- IP Rating 66
- Movement CW, CCW
- Travel Total Travel 90 Degrees
- Series XCKJ
- Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Roller Material Thermoplastic
- Roller Dia. 0.75"
- Roller Width 0.22"
- Body Material Zinc
- Operating Force 2.21 in.-lb
- Standards UL, CSA, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
- OsiSense For Your Hoisting Applications Catalog
- OsiSense For Your Mobile Lift Applications Catalog
- Your OsiSense Guide
- Metal Limit Switch Product Environmental Profile
- XCKJ Fixed Or Plug In Body
- XCKJ XCKP XCKT Instructions
- XCKJ10541H7 3D Model and Configuration Settings
- Telemecanique XCKJ10541H7 Limit Switch Technical Data Sheet
- OsiSense XC Limit Switches Catalog
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4B810TELEMECANIQUE SENSORS
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.