Plunger, Roller General Purpose Limit Switch; Location: Top, Contact Form: 1NC/1NO, Horizontal, One
- Item # 4B801
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XCKL121H7
- Catalog Page # 269
- UNSPSC # 39121509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Limit Switch Style General Purpose Limit Switch
- Basic Actuator Style - Limit Switch Plunger
- Actuator Style - Limit Switch Plunger, Roller
- Actuator Location - Limit Switch Top
- Item General Purpose Limit Switch
- AC Contact Rating - Limit Switch 10A @ 240V
- DC Contact Rating - Limit Switch 10A @ 240V
- Contact Form- Switches 1NC/1NO
- Actuator Length - Limit Switch 1.93"
- Body Height - Limit Switch 2.83"
- Body Width - Limit Switch 2.04"
- Body Depth - Limit Switch 1.18"
- Boot Sealed Actuator - Limit Switch No
- Threaded for Panel Mounting - Limit Switch No
- Body Style - Limit Switch Miniature
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 4, 12
- Wiring Entry 1/2" NPT
- Electrical Connection Screw Terminals
- IP Rating 66
- Movement Horizontal, One Way
- Travel 0.47"
- Series XCKL
- Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Roller Material Thermoplastic
- Roller Dia. 0.79"
- Roller Width 0.31"
- Body Material Zinc
- Arm Material Thermoplastic
- Operating Force 1.80 in.-lb.
- Standards UL, CSA, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
- OsiSense For Your Hoisting Applications Catalog
- OsiSense For Your Mobile Lift Applications Catalog
- Your OsiSense Guide
- XCKL121H7 3D Model and Configuration Settings
- Telemecanique XCKL121H7 Limit Switch Technical Data Sheet
- OsiSense XC Limit Switches Catalog
- OsiSense Choose The Best Sensing Solution
- Telemecanique Sensors Detection Components Guide
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.