External Thread Connector, End 1 Number of Pins: 5, End 2 Gender and Plug End: Screw Terminal
- Item # 19MJ08
- Mfr. Model # XZCC12MDM50B
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121421
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item External Thread Connector
- End 1 Number of Pins 5
- End 1 Gender and Plug End Male Straight
- End 2 Gender and Plug End Screw Terminal
- End 1 Keyway Single
- Cable Length N/A
- Number of Conductors 5
- End 1 Connection Type Plug
- End 2 Connection Type Bare Wire
- Max. Voltage 125VAC/150VDC
- Features Good Resistance to Moderate Mechanical Stress, Chemical Products and Humid Environments, Easy Cable Stripping
- Max. Amps 3A
- Wire Size 18 AWG
- IP Rating 67
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 85 Degrees C
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, IEC
- End 1 Thread M12
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.