Cylindrical Proximity Sensor, Metal Basic Material, 3 Wire NPN Circuit Type, NO/NC Output Mode
- Item# 2CW54
- Mfr. Model# XS1N12NC410
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41111926
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cylindrical Proximity Sensor
- Proximity Sensing Method Inductive
- Proximity Sensor Diameter 12.0mm
- Proximity Sensor Power Requirement 24 to 240VAC
- Shielded / Unshielded Shielded
- Proximity Sensor Operating Frequency 5000 Hz
- Proximity Sensor Output Circuit Type 3 Wire NPN
- Max. Detecting Distance 2.0mm
- Proximity Sensor Electrical Connection 2m Cable
- Basic Proximity Sensor Case Material Metal
- Output Mode NO/NC
- IP Rating 68, 69K
- Case Material Nickel Plated Brass
- Length 41mm
- Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Max. Current Load 200mA
- Description/Special Features Yellow LED Output Indication, Reverse Polarity, Overload And Short-Circuit Protection
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, CE Compliance
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.