Cylindrical Proximity Sensor, Plastic Basic Material, 3 Wire NPN Circuit Type, NO Output Mode
- Item# 1EWX7
- Mfr. Model# XS212AANAL10
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41111926
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
This cylindrical proximity sensor is engineered for indoor and outdoor use to provide a degree of protection against access to hazardous parts. It also helps to protect against ingress of dust, and water from rain, snow, and hose-down processes. It provides an additional level of protection against corrosion, and is also designed to be undamaged by the external formation of ice on the enclosure.
- Item Cylindrical Proximity Sensor
- Proximity Sensing Method Inductive
- Proximity Sensor Diameter 12.0mm
- Proximity Sensor Power Requirement 12 to 24VDC
- Shielded / Unshielded Unshielded
- Proximity Sensor Operating Frequency 2500 Hz
- Proximity Sensor Output Circuit Type 3 Wire NPN
- Max. Detecting Distance 7.0mm
- Proximity Sensor Electrical Connection 10m Cable
- Basic Proximity Sensor Case Material Plastic
- Output Mode NO
- NEMA Rating 4X
- IP Rating 68, 69K
- Case Material Plastic
- Length 41mm
- Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Max. Current Load 200mA
- Description/Special Features Yellow LED Output Indication, Reverse Polarity, Overload And Short-Circuit Protection
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, CE Compliance, RoHS
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions