2500 Hz Inductive Cylindrical Proximity Sensor with Max. Detecting Distance 7.0mm
- Item # 1EWX6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XS212AANAL5
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111926
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This cylindrical proximity sensor is engineered for indoor and outdoor use to provide a degree of protection against access to hazardous parts. It also helps to protect against ingress of dust, and water from rain, snow, and hose-down processes. It provides an additional level of protection against corrosion, and is also designed to be undamaged by the external formation of ice on the enclosure.
- Item Cylindrical Proximity Sensor
- Proximity Sensing Method Inductive
- Proximity Sensor Diameter 12.0mm
- Proximity Sensor Power Requirement 12 to 24VDC
- Shielded / Unshielded Unshielded
- Proximity Sensor Operating Frequency 2500 Hz
- Proximity Sensor Output Circuit Type 3 Wire NPN
- Max. Detecting Distance 7.0mm
- Proximity Sensor Electrical Connection 5m Cable
- Basic Proximity Sensor Case Material Plastic
- Output Mode NO
- NEMA Rating 4X
- IP Rating 68, 69K
- Case Material Plastic
- Length 41mm
- Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Max. Current Load 200mA
- Description/Special Features Yellow LED Output Indication, Reverse Polarity, Overload And Short-Circuit Protection
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, CE Compliance, RoHS
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions