3000 Hz Inductive Cylindrical Proximity Sensor with Max. Detecting Distance 5.0mm
- Item # 1WVP2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XS518B1DAL2
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111926
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
Country of Origin France Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This inductive proximity sensor is engineered for indoor and outdoor use to provide a degree of protection against access to hazardous parts. It also helps to protect against ingress of dust, and water from rain, snow, and hose-down processes. It provides an additional level of protection against corrosion, and is also designed to be undamaged by the external formation of ice on the enclosure.
- Item Cylindrical Proximity Sensor
- Proximity Sensing Method Inductive
- Proximity Sensor Diameter 18mm
- Proximity Sensor Power Requirement 12 to 48VDC
- Shielded / Unshielded Shielded
- Proximity Sensor Operating Frequency 3000 Hz
- Proximity Sensor Output Circuit Type 2 Wire
- Max. Detecting Distance 5mm
- Proximity Sensor Electrical Connection 2m Cable
- Basic Proximity Sensor Case Material Metal
- Output Mode NO
- NEMA Rating 4X
- IP Rating 68, 69K
- Case Material Nickel Plated Brass
- Length 41mm
- Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Max. Current Load 100mA
- Description/Special Features Yellow LED Output Indication, Overload And Short-Circuit Protection
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, CE Compliance, CCC
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions