200 Hz Unshielded Rectangular Proximity Sensor; 40mm x 117mm x 40mm
- Item # 32J315
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XS8C4A4NCN12
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111926
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rectangular Proximity Sensor
- Proximity Sensing Method Inductive
- Proximity Sensor Power Requirement 12 to 48VDC
- Shielded / Unshielded Unshielded
- Proximity Sensor Operating Frequency 200 Hz
- Proximity Sensor Output Circuit Type 4 Wire NPN
- Max. Detecting Distance 40.0mm
- Proximity Sensor Electrical Connection Screw Clamp Terminal
- Basic Proximity Sensor Case Material Plastic
- Output Mode NO/NC
- IP Rating 65, 67, 69K
- Case Material Plastic
- Length 117mm
- Width 40mm
- Depth 40mm
- Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Max. Current Load 200mA
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, CE Compliance, CCC, RoHS, REACh
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Telemecanique XS8C4A4NCN12 3D Model and Configuration Settings
- Telemecanique XS8C4A4NCN12 Photo Electric Sensor Tech Sheet
- OsiSense XS Inductive Proximity Sensors Catalog
- Telemecanique XS C2C4M12_DC34 Instruction Sheet
- OsiSense Choose The Best Sensing Solution
- Telemecanique Sensors Detection Components Guide
- Telemecanique XS Product End Of Life Instructions
- Telemecanique OsiSense XS7 XS8 XS9 C2 C4 Proximity Sensor Product Environment Profile
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.