18mm Retroreflective Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor; Max. Sensing Distance: 3.0m
- Item # 5JV46
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XU9M18MB230
- Catalog Page # 281
- UNSPSC # 39121528
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Style - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor
- Item Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor
- Sensing Method - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor Retroreflective
- Operating Mode - Photoelectric Sensor Light On
- Diameter - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 18mm
- Power Requirement - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 24 to 240VAC/DC
- Electrical Connection - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 2m Cable
- Circuit Type - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor Solid State Relay, SPST
- Max. Sensing Distance - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 3.0m
- Length - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 18mm
- Max. Load Current 200mA
- Operating Frequency 25 Hz
- NEMA Rating Not Rated
- IP Rating 67
- Body Material Nickel Plated Brass
- Light Source Red and Yellow LED
- Features PMMA Lens
- Operating Temp. Range -25 Degrees to 55 Degrees C
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, CE Approval, RoHS Approval
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.