300 Hz Shielded Rectangular Proximity Sensor; 40mm x 40mm x 117mm
- Item# 32J314
- Mfr. Model# XS8C4A1PCN12
- Catalog Page# 297
- UNSPSC# 41111926
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rectangular Proximity Sensor
- Proximity Sensing Method Inductive
- Proximity Sensor Power Requirement 12 to 48VDC
- Shielded / Unshielded Shielded
- Proximity Sensor Operating Frequency 300 Hz
- Proximity Sensor Output Circuit Type 4 Wire PNP
- Max. Detecting Distance 20.0mm
- Proximity Sensor Electrical Connection Screw Clamp Terminal
- Basic Proximity Sensor Case Material Plastic
- Output Mode NO/NC
- IP Rating 65, 67, 69K
- Case Material Plastic
- Length 40mm
- Width 40mm
- Depth 117mm
- Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Max. Current Load 200mA
- Description/Special Features 1 Green LED for Supply On, Reverse Polarity Protection, Overload and Short-Circuit Protection
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, CE Compliance, CCC, RoHS, REACh
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.