1/4" MNPT Pressure Transmitter 0 to 100 psi, 4 to 20mA DC Output
- Item # 25UX34
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XMLP100PP23
- Catalog Page # 291
- UNSPSC # 41112410
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This compact transmitter features a thin film technology that reduces noise levels, temperature coefficients, and helps to achieve a high level of accuracy. Compatible with most types of fluids, and can be mounted in the most confined spaces.
- Transmitter Type Pressure Transmitter
- Wetted Materials - Transmitters 17-4PH Stainless Steel, 304 Stainless Steel
- Range Values - Transmitter 0 to 100
- Range Units - Transmitter psi
- Accuracy - Transmitter +/-0.50%
- Electrical Connections - Transmitter 3 Pin Packard Connector
- Power Required - Transmitters 12 to 24VDC
- Process Connection Size - Transmitter 1/4"
- Process Connection Type - Transmitter MNPT
- Output - Transmitter 4 to 20mA DC
- Operating Temp. - Transmitter -30 Degrees to 100 Degrees C
- Wiring Entry - Transmitter None
- NEMA Rating 1
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 200
- Compatible With Refrigeration Fluids, Gas, Hydraulic, Air, Fresh Water
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions