1/4" MNPT Pressure Transmitter 0 to 200 psi, 4 to 20mA DC Output
- Item # 25UX06
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XMLP200PD23
- Catalog Page # 291
- UNSPSC # 41112410
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Transmitter Type Pressure Transmitter
- Wetted Materials - Transmitters 17-4PH Stainless Steel, 304 Stainless Steel
- Range Values - Transmitter 0 to 200
- Range Units - Transmitter psi
- Accuracy - Transmitter +/-0.50%
- Electrical Connections - Transmitter 4 Pin M12 Connector
- Power Required - Transmitters 12 to 24VDC
- Process Connection Size - Transmitter 1/4"
- Process Connection Type - Transmitter MNPT
- Output - Transmitter 4 to 20mA DC
- Operating Temp. - Transmitter -30 Degrees to 100 Degrees C
- Wiring Entry - Transmitter None
- NEMA Rating 1
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 400
- Compatible With Refrigeration Fluids, Gas, Hydraulic, Air, Fresh Water
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.