Industrial UV Handheld Flashlight, Plastic, Black
- Item # 9LHH4
- Mfr. Model # UV-4
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111516
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Handheld Flashlight
- Flashlight Grade Industrial
- Light Technology UV
- Rechargeable No
- Flashlight Battery Size AA
- Flashlight Battery Type Alkaline
- Lumens Range 50 to 99
- Run Time on High Setting 20 hr.
- Flashlight Body Material Plastic
- Body Color Black
- Length 7.37"
- Body Dia. 0.90"
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Number of Batteries 3
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 20 hr.
- Lamp Life 10,000 hr.
- Switch Type Twist
- Beam Distance 1m
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Water Penetration Rating IPX8
- Light Output Modes High
- Flashlight Beam Type Fixed
- Special Light Output Mode No Special Light Output
- Weight with Batteries 4.48 oz.
- Replacement Lamp 3A-4405-385
- Standards CE
- Drop Rating 3.0m
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
- Includes Bungee Wrist Lanyard, Rubber Glare Guard
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.