9 Watts Plug-In CFL, T4 PL, 2-Pin (G23) 4100K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 8TKE0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3200941K
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39101619
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.11 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This 2-Pin (G23) Plug-In (PL) Compact Fluorescent Lamp (CFL) operates by passing an electric current through mercury vapor gas. CFL lamps are designed to replace incandescent bulbs, as they use much less electric power, and they last several times longer. Like all fluorescent lamps, CFL bulbs contain toxic mercury, and must be recycled or disposed of at a designated facility.
- Item Plug-In CFL
- Overall Bulb Shape PL
- Dimmable No
- Wattage Equivalency 65W INC
- Watts 9
- Bulb Base Type 2-Pin (G23)
- Bulb Shape T4 PL
- Light Appearance 4000 to 4999K, Cool White
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Lighting Technology Fluorescent
- Bulb Type Plug-In
- Bulb Color Temp. 4100K
- Voltage Ballast Dependent
- Average Bulb Life 10,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 82.0
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Bulb Start Type Instant
- Bulb Minimum Starting Temperature -20 Degrees F
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Three-Way No
- Rough Service No
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Bulb Power Source Plug and Play
- High Output No
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions