Wireless Multizone Thermometer, 14-158F
- Item# 3NZL4
- Mfr. Model# 1525
- Catalog Page# 739
- UNSPSC# 41112210
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
The modular Taylor® 1525 WeatherGuide system can show indoor/outdoor temperature or indoor humidity from multiple locations on a single easy-to-read display that also shows a 12-hr. clock and up/down/steady trend indication. The base unit shows indoor conditions at its location. The included remote sensor wirelessly transmits readings to the base for display (additional sensors sold separately, system can use up to 3). A 10-ft. wired probe also is included. 24-hr. high/low temperature and humidity readings are stored for push-button recall. Desk or wall mount. • °F/°C switchable• Transmitter range: up to 100 ft.
- Item Wireless Multizone Thermometer
- Features Reads up to 3 Remote Sensors, Stand or Wall Mount, and Low Battery Indicator
- Temp. Range (F) Indoor 14 to 158 Degrees , Outdoor -40 to 158 Degrees
- Relative Humidity Range 20% to 99%
- Display Backlit Digital LCD
- Display Digit Size 0.6"
- Temp. Range (C) Indoor -10 to 70 Degrees , Outdoor -40 to 70 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy +/-2 Degrees F
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees
- Humidity Accuracy +/-1%
- Humidity Resolution 1%
- Power Source Battery
- Receiver to Transmitter Distance 100 ft.
- Includes Remote Sensor and Instructions
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions