Liquid Cutting Oil, 11 oz. Aerosol
- Item # 33MJ78
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 40312
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Cutting Oil
- Container Size 11 oz.
- Container Style Aerosol
- Color Gold
- Fragrance Petroleum
- Specific Gravity 0.88 to 0.90
- Flash Point 300 Degrees F
- Viscosity Less Than 100 cSt
- Application Boring, Broaching, Drilling, Engraving, Facing, Milling, Reaming, Sawing, Tapping, Threading, Turning
- Features Great For All Metals, Increases Tool Life And Improves Surface Finish, Requires Less Product Usage Than Traditional Cutting Fluids, Does Not Contain Chlorinated Solvents Or Chlorinated Paraffins, Reduces Cutting Torque And Improves Cutting Efficiency, Does Not Contain Water, Solvents, Or Inactive Fillers, Excellent For Tapping Applications
- For Use With All Metals
- Physical Form Liquid
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.