Hex Washer Concrete Screw, 1/4" Dia. x 1-3/4", Steel, Blue Climaseal Fastener Finish
- Item # 4AK87
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3155407
- Catalog Page # 2165
- UNSPSC # 31162104
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Concrete/Masonry Screw
- Anchor Screw Type Concrete Screw
- Anchor Screw Head Style Hex Washer
- Anchor Material Steel
- Material Grade 18-8
- Fastener Finish Blue Climaseal
- Anchor Dia. 1/4"
- Anchor Length 1-3/4"
- Seismic Approved No
- ICC Approved for Cracked Concrete No
- ICC Approved for Un-Cracked Concrete Yes
- Drill Bit Size 3/16"
- Application Excellent for Wood to Concrete, No Need to Prespot Holes, No Inserts Required and Can be Removed and Reinstalled
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4AK88TAPCON
Item # 4AK99TAPCON
Item # 4XFY2Hex Washer Slotted Concrete Screw, 1/4" Dia. x 1-3/4", Stainless Steel, Silver Ruspert Fastener FiniFABORY
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.