Sand 10 oz. Adhesive, 2-7 days Curing Time, 1 EA
- Item# 3TAK4
- Mfr. Model# 1638-00005
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 55121731
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Adhesive
- Type 11 oz tube
- Size 10 oz.
- Color Sand
- Temp. Range -4 to 122 Degrees F
- Curing Time 2-7 days
- Begins to Harden 10-15 min.
- VOC Content 25%; 7.5 f/l
- Viscosity 375,000 mPa.s
- Specific Gravity 1.39
- Tensile Strength 900psi
- Substrates Adheres To Retaining Walls, Caps, Coping, Pavers, Masonry, Brick, Treated Lumber, Gypsum, And Fiberglass
- Characteristics Can be applied in below freezing temperatures and to frozen and/or wet block.
- Application Concrete, Asphalt
- Standards UN-STD 1804, ASTM 2339-70, FHA UM-60
- Functional Cure 10-15 min.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.