Cutting Oil, 16 oz, Squeeze Bottle
- Item# 1MCU6
- Mfr. Model# 50016Q
- Catalog Page# 3082
- UNSPSC# 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Cutting Oil
- Fluid Type Metal Cutting Fluid-Biodegradable
- Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Squeeze Bottle
- Color Amber
- Fragrance Mild Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- pH Value 9.3
- Flash Point Greater than 200 Degrees F
- Viscosity 42
- Application Drilling, Tapping, Reaming, Broaching, Lathe Work, Mill Work, Hacksaw, Band Saw
- Features Heavy Duty, Eliminates Chip Weldment, Extends Tool Life, Provides Finish and Tolerances on the Hardest Metals, Thick Consistency Clings to The Tool and Work piece to Insure Fluid Stays Where It Is Needed
- Standards OSHA Hazard Communication
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.