Liquid Cutting Oil, Base Oil : Petroleum, 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 1MCV2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 20640A
- Catalog Page # 2517
- UNSPSC # 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Cutting Oil
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Container Style Pail
- Color Light Yellow
- Fragrance Pleasant Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- Flash Point 185 Degrees F
- Viscosity 36
- Application Drilling, Tapping, Milling, Sawing, Lathe work - All Metal Cutting Operations
- Features Cutting Fluid For All Operations, Especially Formulated For Soft Metals (Aluminum, Brass, Magnesium, Etc)
- Standards OSHA Hazard Communication
- For Use With Aluminum, Magnesium and Other Soft Metals
- Physical Form Liquid
- Base Oil Petroleum
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1MCV1TAP MAGIC
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.