Liquid Cutting Oil, 16 oz. Bottle
- Item # 1MCU6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 50016Q
- Catalog Page # 2517
- UNSPSC # 15121502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-Category Cutting Oils
- Item Cutting Oil
- Fluid Properties Water Soluble
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Container Style Bottle
- Color Amber
- Fragrance Mild Odor
- Specific Gravity 1.0
- pH Value 9.3
- Flash Point Greater than 200 Degrees F
- Viscosity 42
- Application Drilling, Tapping, Milling, Sawing, Lathe work - All Metal Cutting Operations
- Features Eco-Friendly, Biodegradable, Water-Based Cutting Fluid For Any Application.
- Standards OSHA Hazard Communication
- For Use With All Metals except Magnesium
- Physical Form Liquid
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.