1 Industrial Flow Switch, Flow Increase 4.5 to 9.5 gpm, Flow Decrease 3.5 to 7 gpm
- Item # 29YM38
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # IFSH1BR-1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121538
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flow Switch
- Type Industrial
- Max. HP 1/2 to 1
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Min. Flow Rate (GPM) 4.5
- Max. Flow GPM 1500
- Flow Rate Flow Increase 4.5 to 9.5 gpm, Flow Decrease 3.5 to 7 gpm
- Connection Size (In.) 1
- Switch Enclosure NEMA 1
- Min. Ambient Temp. (F) 32 Degrees
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F) 176 Degrees
- Min. Fluid Temp. (F) 32 Degrees
- Max. Fluid Temp. (F) 250 Degrees
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 250
- Operating Velocity Range (FPM) 3.5 to 600
- Switch Type SPDT
- Contact Rating 22A at 125/250VAC
- Body Material Brass
- Material of Construction Brass, Stainless Steel, EPDM, Fluorosilicone
- Wetted Materials Brass, Stainless Steel, EPDM, Fluorosilicone
- Max. Operating Velocity (FPM) 600
- Voltage 24/125/250
- Application This Switch Can Serve As A Way to Start and Stop Electrically Operated Equipment When A Flow or No-Flow Condition Occurs in A Variety of Applications
- Compliance UL, CSA, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.