1/6 HP Stainless Steel Wet Rotor Potable Water Circulating Pump
- Item # 44ZD44
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 0012-MSSF1-IFC
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Potable Water Circulating Pump
- HVAC Circulating Pump Type Potable Water Circulating Pump
- HP 1/6
- Voltage - Pumps 115VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Connection Style Flange
- Inlet/Outlet Size 1-1/2"
- Housing Material - Pumps Stainless Steel
- Max. GPM @ Head 48 gpm @ 1 ft.
- Series 00
- Face to Face Dimension 8-1/2"
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 18 gpm @ 12 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 0 gpm @ 14 ft.
- Max. Operating Pressure 150 psi
- Amps 1.6
- RPM 3250
- Number of Speeds 3
- Thermal Protection No
- Impeller Material Composite
- Shaft Material Ceramic
- Mechanical Seal No
- Standards UL
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Compliance UL, NSF
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.