1/40 HP Stainless Steel In Line, Wet Rotor Potable Water Circulating Pump
- Item # 46E493
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 006-IQST4
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Potable Water Circulating Pump
- HVAC Circulating Pump Type Potable Water Circulating Pump
- HP 1/40
- Voltage - Pumps 115VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Connection Style FNPT
- Inlet/Outlet Size 3/4"
- Shut-Off 9.5 ft.
- Housing Material - Pumps Stainless Steel
- Max. GPM @ Head 10.5 gpm @ 1 ft.
- Series 006-iqst4
- Face to Face Dimension 4-3/8"
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 6 gpm @ 6.5 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 1 gpm @ 9.5 ft.
- Drive Type Direct
- Height 6-1/2"
- Width 3-3/4"
- Loop Configuration Open
- Flange/Union Included No
- Includes Remote Sensor
- Max. Operating Pressure 150 psi
- Max. Temp. 220 Degrees F
- Amps 0.52
- RPM 3250
- Number of Speeds 1
- Thermal Protection Impedance
- Pump Mount In Line
- Impeller Material Noryl(R)
- Shaft Material Ceramic
- Mechanical Seal No
- Features wet rotor, maintenance free
- Standards UL-CUS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Compliance Low Lead,NSF-372
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).