1/25 HP Stainless Steel In Line, Wet Rotor Hot Water Circulator Pump
- Item # 3GZW5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 008-SF6
- Catalog Page # 2711
- UNSPSC # 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hot Water Circulator Pump
- Pump Type In Line, Wet Rotor
- Series 008-sf6
- HP 1/25
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Inlet/Outlet Size 3/4" to 1-1/2"
- Connection Style Flanged
- Face to Face Dimension 6-3/8"
- Max. GPM @ Head 14.5 gpm @ 1 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 10 gpm @ 8 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 1 gpm @ 15 ft.
- Max. Head 15.5 ft.
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Drive Type Direct
- Length 6"
- Width 4-3/4"
- Loop Configuration Open
- Flange/Union Included No
- Includes Flange Gaskets
- Max. Operating Pressure 125 psi
- Max. Temp. 230 Degrees F
- Amps 0.84
- RPM 3250
- Number of Speeds 1
- Thermal Protection Impedance
- Pump Mount In Line
- Impeller Material Noryl(R)
- Shaft Material Ceramic
- Mechanical Seal No
- Features wet rotor, maintenance free
- Standards UL-CUS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Compliance Low Lead,NSF-372
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.