1/25 HP Cast Iron In Line, Wet Rotor Hydronic Circulating Pump
- Item # 4PC92
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 008-F6
- Catalog Page # 2711
- UNSPSC # 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydronic Circulating Pump
- HVAC Circulating Pump Type Hydronic Circulating Pump
- HP 1/25
- Voltage - Pumps 115VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Connection Style Flanged
- Inlet/Outlet Size 3/4" to 1-1/2"
- Shut-Off 15 ft.
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Max. GPM @ Head 14.5 gpm @ 1 ft.
- Series 008-f6
- Face to Face Dimension 6-3/8"
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 9 gpm @ 9 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 1 gpm @ 15 ft.
- Drive Type Direct
- Length 6"
- Width 4-3/4"
- Loop Configuration Closed
- Flange/Union Included No
- Includes Flange Gaskets
- Max. Operating Pressure 125 psi
- Max. Temp. 230 Degrees F
- Amps 0.79
- RPM 3250
- Number of Speeds 1
- Thermal Protection Impedance
- Pump Mount In Line
- Impeller Material Polypropylene
- Shaft Material Ceramic
- Mechanical Seal No
- Features wet rotor, maintenance free
- Standards UL-CUS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.