1/2 HP Cast Iron In Line, Mechanical Seal, Ball Bearing Hot Water Circulator Pump
- Item# 5CHK9
- Mfr. Model# 2400-70-3P
- Catalog Page# 3314
- UNSPSC# 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hot Water Circulator Pump
- Pump Type In Line,Mechanical Seal, Ball Bearing
- Series 2400-70
- HP 1/2
- Voltage 115/230
- Phase 1
- Connection Style Flanged
- Face to Face Dimension 8-1/2"
- Max. GPM @ Head 225 gpm @ 1 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 70 gpm @ 18 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 10 gpm @ 22 ft.
- Shut-Off 22 ft.
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Drive Type Direct
- Length 9-7/8"
- Width 5-1/2"
- Loop Configuration Closed
- Flange/Union Included No
- Includes Flange Gaskets
- Max. Operating Pressure 150 psi
- Max. Temp. 225 Degrees F
- Amps 4.9/2.4
- RPM 3450
- Number of Speeds 1
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Pump Mount In Line
- Impeller Material Noryl(R)
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Mechanical Seal Carbon/Silicon Carbide
- Features compact, high performance, mechanical seal, permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Standards UL-CUS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Compliance UL
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.