0.027 to 0.680 HP Cast Iron In Line, Wet Rotor Hydronic Circulating Pump
- Item # 39L622
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VR15-1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydronic Circulating Pump
- HVAC Circulating Pump Type Hydronic Circulating Pump
- HP 0.027 to 0.680
- Voltage - Pumps 110 to 240VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Connection Style Flange
- Inlet/Outlet Size 1-1/2"
- Shut-Off 42 ft.
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Max. GPM @ Head 125 gpm @ 0 ft.
- Series vr15-1
- Face to Face Dimension 9-7/8"
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 75 gpm @ 15 ft.
- Drive Type Direct
- Height 15-1/4"
- Loop Configuration Closed
- Flange/Union Included No
- Max. Operating Pressure 175 psi
- Max. Temp. 230 Degrees F
- Amps 2.2
- RPM 3000
- Number of Speeds Variable
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Pump Mount In Line
- Impeller Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material 431 Stainless Steel
- Mechanical Seal No
- Features wet rotor, maintenance free, ECM Hi efficiency, variable speed
- Standards ETL
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Compliance ETL
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.