Brass Bathroom Faucet, Lever Handle Type, No. of Handles: 1
- Item # 4XKK8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # B-0306
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bathroom Faucet
- Faucet Operation Manual
- Number of Handles 1
- Faucet Handle Type Lever
- Connection 1/2" MNPT
- Flow Rate 2.20 gpm
- Number of Holes 1
- Mounting Hole Center to Center Single Hole
- Body Material Brass
- Faucet Spout Shape Gooseneck
- ADA Compliant No
- Drain Type None
- Mounting Type - Faucet Surface
- Spout Length 5-3/4"
- Valve Type Compression
- Faucet Finish Chrome
- Height 14"
- Flow Outlet Type - Faucet Aerated
- Temp. Control Yes
- Replacement Cartridge 005960-40
- Includes Gooseneck, Single Lever Handle
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards ISO; CSA;ANSI/NSF 61
- Commercial / Residential Commercial
- CEC Compliant Non CEC Compliant
- Ligature Resistant No
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4XKK7T&S
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.