Acoustic Foam, Convoluted, Gray, 3in, PK4
- Item# 5T494
- Mfr. Model# CF3
- Catalog Page# 1948
- UNSPSC# 30141601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Acoustic Foam
- Width 54"
- Length 27"
- Thickness 3"
- Color Gray
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) 0.85
- Material 1.5 lb Density Open Cell Polyurethane Foam
- Temp. Range -45 to 250 Degrees F
- Resistant To Most Oils, Alkali, Mild Acids
- Coverage 10.125 sq. ft.
- Standards Flammability UL-94 (Self Extinguishing)
- Application Convoluted Foam Sheets are Scientifically Developed to Absorb Low Frequency Sound when Nailed or Glued on Walls, Machine Enclosures, Ducting Systems, Privacy Panels in Offices, Sound Traps and Computer Rooms
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.