- Item # 3TKZ9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # F-19P-100
- Catalog Page # 2585
- UNSPSC # 40161516
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 2.69 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Featuring a low-entry velocity air gap between the base and the cover, this hooded filter is for use where noise reduction is not necessary. It has a heavy-gauge base with a low pressure drop outlet pipe and center bracket design. The carbon steel construction has a baked enamel finish with a powder-coated weatherhood.
- Item Filter Silencer
- Outlet (In.) 1 (M)NPT
- Max. Flow (CFM) 55
- Filter Rating (Microns) 5
- Filter Media Polyester
- Filter Efficiency (%) 99
- Temp. Range (F) 15 to 220
- Housing Material Carbon Steel
- Height (In.) 6-5/8
- Nipple Length (In.) 1-5/8
- Dia. (In.) 6
- Design Hood
- For Use With Compressors and Blowers
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions