Lathe, Metal Turning, 220 Voltage, 30 Motor HP, 68-1/2" Overall Height, 144" Overall Length
- Item # 446N77
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6060M
- Catalog Page # 2347
- UNSPSC # 23171606
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 21000.0 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Item Lathe
- Primary Application Metal Turning
- Motor HP 30
- Phase 3
- Voltage 220
- Hz 60
- Swing Over Bed (In.) 60-3/16
- Distance Between Centers (In.) 60
- Swing Over Cross Slide (In.) 60
- Swing In Gap (In.) 77-3/16
- Gap Length (In.) 59
- Spindle Taper MT-6
- Spindle Bore (In.) 6
- Number of Spindle Speeds 16
- Spindle Speed (RPM) 4 to 420
- Bed Width (In.) 24
- Cross Travel (In.) 23-39/64
- Compound Travel (In.) 14-9/16
- Carriage Travel (In.) 60
- Tailstock Taper MT-27
- Tailstock Travel (In.) 11-13/16
- Number of Threads (In.) 61
- Thread Range (In.) 1/4 to 30
- Number of Threads (mm) 60
- Thread Range (mm) 2 to 56
- Cross Feed Rates 0.0012 to 0.14
- Longitudinal Feed Rates 0.0024 to 0.28
- Coolant Tank Capacity 10 gal.
- Overall Length 144"
- Overall Width 144"
- Overall Height 68-1/2"
- Features Massive One Piece Casting Machine Base, Electro-Magnetic Spindle Brake, Two Stage Spindle Start Up, Turcite Coating On Longitudinal and Cross Slide Areas, Extra Bedways Support At Front of Machine, Universal Gearbox, Alloy Steel Gears In Headstock
- Includes Coolant System, (3) Jaw Chuck, Steady Rest, Longitudinal Stops, Dead Centers and Sleeves, Electric Power Tailstock On Larger Sizes, Rear Spindle Chuck, Toolbox with Tools
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General