Lathe, Metal Turning, 220 Voltage, 15 Motor HP, 52" Overall Height, 100" Overall Length
- Item # 446N64
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2640B
- Catalog Page # 2347
- UNSPSC # 23171606
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 5236.0 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Item Lathe
- Primary Application Metal Turning
- Motor HP 15
- Phase 3
- Voltage 220
- Hz 60
- Swing Over Bed (In.) 26
- Distance Between Centers (In.) 40
- Swing Over Cross Slide (In.) 17-1/4
- Swing In Gap (In.) 35
- Gap Length (In.) 16
- Spindle Taper MT-5
- Spindle Bore (In.) 4-47/64
- Number of Spindle Speeds 12
- Spindle Speed (RPM) 10 to 1000
- Bed Width (In.) 15-3/4
- Cross Travel (In.) 14-3/4
- Compound Travel (In.) 7-3/4
- Carriage Travel (In.) 40
- Tailstock Taper MT-14
- Tailstock Travel (In.) 6-1/2
- Number of Threads (In.) 44
- Thread Range (In.) 2 to 56
- Number of Threads (mm) 40
- Thread Range (mm) 2 to 56
- Cross Feed Rates 0.001 to 0.094
- Longitudinal Feed Rates 0.002 to 0.032
- Coolant Tank Capacity 10 gal.
- Overall Length 100"
- Overall Width 40-1/2"
- Overall Height 52"
- Features Camlock Spindle, Direct Selection for Inch/Metric Threads, One Piece Cast Meehanite(R) Bed, Quick Change Gearbox
- Includes (4) Jaw 16" Chuck, 20" Face Plate, Steady Rest, 4-Ways Toolpost, Coolant System, Halogen Light, 4-Way Carriage Stop, Tailstock, Follow Rest, Toolkit, Rapid Transverse On Longitudinal
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions