Lathe, Metal Turning, 220 Voltage, 7-1/2 Motor HP, 49" Overall Height, 105" Overall Length
- Item # 446N56
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1860LV
- Catalog Page # 2347
- UNSPSC # 23171606
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 4970.0 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Item Lathe
- Primary Application Metal Turning
- Motor HP 7-1/2
- Phase 3
- Voltage 220
- Hz 60
- Swing Over Bed (In.) 18-1/2
- Distance Between Centers (In.) 60
- Swing Over Cross Slide (In.) 11-3/4
- Swing In Gap (In.) 27-1/4
- Gap Length (In.) 9-3/4
- Spindle Taper MT-4
- Spindle Bore (In.) 3-9/64
- Number of Spindle Speeds Variable
- Spindle Speed (RPM) 20 to 2000
- Bed Width (In.) 11-3/4
- Cross Travel (In.) 9-7/8
- Compound Travel (In.) 5-1/4
- Carriage Travel (In.) 80
- Tailstock Taper MT-6
- Tailstock Travel (In.) 5
- Number of Threads (In.) 36
- Thread Range (In.) 4 to 56
- Number of Threads (mm) 34
- Thread Range (mm) 4 to 56
- Cross Feed Rates 0.001 to 0.094
- Longitudinal Feed Rates 0.002 to 0.032
- Coolant Tank Capacity 5 gal.
- Overall Length 105"
- Overall Width 40-1/2"
- Overall Height 49"
- Features Camlock Spindle, Direct Selection for Inch/Metric Threads, One Piece Cast Meehanite(R) Bed, 12 Speed Geared Head, Digital Variable Speed-DVS
- Includes (3) Jaw 10" Chuck, 16" Face Plate, Steady Rest with Bronze Tip, Follow Rest, Coolant System, Full Length Splash Guard, American Toolpost, Halogen Work Light, Longitudinal Carriage Stops, Tailstock, Tool Kit
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions