Personal Paper Shredder, Cross-Cut Cut Style, Security Level 3
- Item# 10J108
- Mfr. Model# 1757572
- Catalog Page# 1628
- UNSPSC# 44101603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Paper Shredder
- Classification Personal
- Cut Style Cross-Cut
- Shred Size 3/16" x 1-3/4"
- Max. Shredding Capacity 60 Sheets
- Security Level 3
- Shredding Speed 5 fpm
- Wastebasket Capacity 4 gal.
- Throat Width 9"
- Duty 10/40
- Voltage @ 60 Hz 115VAC
- Amperage Draw 1.0
- Shreds Paper, Paper Clips, Staples, Credit Cards
- Color Black
- Overall Dimensions 16-1/4 x 11-1/2 x 12-3/4"
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Swingline Stack and Shred Hands Free Shredders Sell Sheet
- Swingline Stack and Shred 60X Sell Sheet
- Swingline Stack and Shred 60x Hands Free Shredder Spec Sheet
- SWINGLINE Stack and Shred 60X Shredder Instruction Manual
- SWINGLINE Swingline Stack and Shred 60X Quick start Guide
- Swingline Understanding Shredder Security Levels Fact Sheet
- Swingline Shredder Catalog
- Swingline How to Choose Shredder Selection Guide
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.