Executive, Small Office, Personal Paper Shredder, Micro-Cut Cut Style, Security Level 5
- Item # 52HR68
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1758571
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 44101603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Paper Shredder
- Classification Executive, Small Office, Personal
- Cut Style Micro-Cut
- Shred Size 1/8 x 1/2"
- Max. Shredding Capacity 100 Sheets
- Security Level 5
- Shredding Speed 7 fpm
- Wastebasket Capacity 7 gal.
- Throat Width 9"
- Duty 15/10
- Voltage @ 60 Hz 120VAC
- Phase Single
- Amperage Draw 2.2
- Shreds Paper, Credit Cards, Paper Clips, Staples
- Color Black
- Overall Dimensions 17.5 x 12 x 16.25"
- Standards UL Approved, CE-Certified
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 45NJ51SECURIO BY HSM
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.