First Aid Kit, Bulk, White, 20 Pcs, 200 Ppl
- Item# 3EWK5
- Mfr. Model# 68400GRR
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 24112401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item First Aid Kit
- First Aid Kit Application General Purpose
- Mount Type Portable, Wall Mount
- Kit Type Bulk
- Number of Components 20
- People Served 200
- Case Material Metal
- Color White
- Number of Shelves 4
- Waterproof No
- Height 15"
- Width 5-1/2"
- Depth 5-3/4"
- Color Code No
- Includes (125) Miralac Packs, (240) Assorted Bandages, (1) Adhesive Tape, (90) Wipes, (30) Antibiotic Ointment Packs, (1) First Aid Spray, (80) Burn Gel Packs, (125) Cold Packs, (1) Burn Spray, (1) Eye Pad, (1) Eye Wash, (1) Cold Pack, (1) Tweezer, (4) Gloves, (35) Assorted Pads, (175) Pain Stopper Packs, (2) Large Bandages, (1) Scissor, (1) Triangular Bandage, (1) First Aid Book
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.