LED Headlamp, Aluminum, 100,000 hr. Lamp Life, Maximum Lumens Output: 300, Black
- Item # 49XG35
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HS2-MV-A-BK
- Catalog Page # 528
- UNSPSC # 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Headlamp
- Flashlight Grade Tactical
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Light Technology LED
- Rechargeable No
- Flashlight Battery Type Lithium-Ion
- Flashlight Battery Size CR123A
- Lumens 300/1
- Lumens Range 50 to 99
- Maximum Lumens Output 300
- Run Time on High Setting 1.5 hr.
- Light Output Modes High / Low
- Body Color Black
- Flashlight Body Material Aluminum
- Special Light Output Mode SOS
- Number of Batteries 1
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 1.5/50 hr.
- Lamp Life 100,000 hr.
- Flashlight Beam Type Adjustable
- Weight with Batteries 4.00 oz.
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Switch Type Twist
- Mounting Type Strap
- Beam Distance 66m
- Water Penetration Rating IPX7
- Drop Rating 2.0m
- Standards ANSI/NEMA FL1
- Peak Beam Intensity 1000cd
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.