LED Tactical Headlamp, Aluminum, 200,000 hr. Lamp Life, Maximum Lumens Output: 100, Black
- Item# 13H215
- Mfr. Model# HS2-A-BK
- Catalog Page# 669
- UNSPSC# 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Headlamp
- Flashlight Grade Tactical
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Rechargeable No
- Flashlight Battery Type Lithium
- Flashlight Battery Size CR123A
- Lumens 100
- Number of Batteries 1
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 1/50 hr.
- Lumens Range 100 to 249
- Run Time on High Setting 1 hr.
- Maximum Lumens Output 100
- Lamp Type LED
- Lamp Life 200,000 hr.
- Light Output Modes High / Medium / Low
- Flashlight Beam Type Flood / Spot
- Body Color Black
- Body Material Aluminum
- Weight with Batteries 4.16 oz.
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Switch Type Knurled Dial
- Focus Fixed
- Mounting Type Strap
- Body Dia. 4.00"
- Beam Distance 35m
- Impact Resistance Yes
- Water Penetration Rating IPX7
- Drop Rating 1m
- Standards MIL SPEC
- Peak Beam Intensity 300cd
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.